Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Registration by LTIT students


Nitin
Yesterday 5 Fresh Grads have registered
I believe , these must be LTIT students whom Shuklendu / myself met yesterday
Can you pl send me an excel sheet , listing for these 5 ,
Ø  Name
Ø  User ID
Ø  Password
Ø  Mobile No
Ø  Gender
I would like to write them a personal  “ Thank You “  note and encourage them to spread the word about our site amongst their friends / relatives
hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment