Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 22 April 2013

RE: Projects


Shivanand

Thanks . I hope , soon , you will send me Project Plan as well
In the meantime , I have completed page write-ups / User Interfaces / logic for,
I expect 2 copies of this folder to get delivered to Prof Damahe , by today evening
Do let me know the team which will work on this
Regards

hcp

From: Shivanand Satose [mailto:Shivanand.Satose@larsentoubro.com]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 1:51 PM
To: Hemen Parekh; shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Cc: Bhuvan Damahe; Asawari Shiposkar
Subject: RE: Projects

Project:  B2B MessageBlaster.com
Allotted to 1 Group.

Group Member:
1.     Ashwini Hodge                 8976711097           ashwin.odage@gmail.com         
2.     Pratidyna Bhalerow        9870250948           bhaleraopratidnya@gmail.com
3.     Juilee Labre                       9768986726           juileelabre50923@gmail.com   

Project Guide:
1.       Shivanand Satose            9619083939               Shivanand.satose@larsentoubro.com

Thanks and Regards,  
Shivanand Satose

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 16 April 2013 07:50
To: Shivanand Satose
Cc: Bhuvan Damahe; shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: Projects

Dear Shivanand

Thank you for all the arrangements made yesterday to meet the students and share with them the details of the 2 projects
Please send me the names / email Ids of the ,

Ø Each team member ( project wise )

Ø Each faculty member who will guide these teams

This will help me to communicate to all concerned with each projects ,

Ø Relevant reading / reference materials ( eg URLs of useful web sites )

Ø My own further / developing thoughts on the projects

Ø Any explanations that may be asked of me ( by students or by the guides )

Considering that the student can devote only a limited time on the projects , it is necessary that,

Ø Project is broken up into sub-projects / activities

Ø A project – plan is prepared , using either MS Project or some PERT Network software ( which can be freely downloaded from Net )

Ø Resources are allocated to completion of each activity by “ Target Completion Dates

Remember , how your teams systematically go about “ PLANNING “ the projects is as much a “ Learning Context “ as the web sites to be developed
It is also important for all participants ( including the Guides ) to remember that these are no mere theoretical projects
These are living / valuable / industry requirements which thousands are likely to use in the years to come – and appreciate , if found to solve their real-life problems
By elegantly conceiving / executing such “ Industry-Specific “ projects , your students would acquire those “ Skills “ which Industry demand and , thereby make themselves “ Employable
Regards

hcp

Regards

hcp
Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment