Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 11 April 2013

How AirPush pays developers


·         Shuklendu /  Nitin
·          
Find below a part of FAQ at www.Airpush.com
I would request you to go thru the entire FAQ for getting better understanding of how it works
I even got an impression that InMobi / AirPush can both deliver Ads simultaneously – but Amit Goyal’s email indicates otherwise !
May be I have misunderstood the FAQ
I twice tried to phone Amit but his phone keeps ringing
It seems Amit must have registered at AirPush on our behalf because AirPush email gives User Name as hcp@RecruitGuru.com  !
If RecruitGuru is registered at AirPush as a “ Developer “ ( not as a Publisher ? ) , then , I suppose the account will be in the name of RecruitGuru and , payments
 will be made to RecruitGuru
Take a look at AirPush Email below :




Welcome to Airpush !

Thank you for registering at Airpush. Before we can activate your account one last step must be taken to complete your registration!

Please note - you must complete this last step to become a registered member. You will only need to click on the link once and your account will be updated.

To complete your registration, click on the link below:

http://www.airpush.com/affiliates/auth/activate/7b0303f9036176675b5a2bbe2796afc9/

If you are still having problems signing up please contact a member of our support staff at support@airpush.com / Contact Us

Your Username is: hcp@recruitguru.com

All the best!

Regards,
Airpush Support Team

·         FAQ
·          
·          
Developers are paid on a CPM basis (cost per thousand impressions) rather than CPC. An "impression" in the case of Push Notification Ads includes any time an ad is pushed to a device, whether or not the user actually views the ad or not. The actual CPM rate which you are paid for a given app is driven by the CTR, CPC, and Quality for the given app.

For Icon Ads, impressions are based on Icon installations.

Airpush developers typically make over $10 CPM's. From your developer account you can track CPM's in real-time for each registered app.


I will try to get some clarification from Suneet when I meet him today

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment