Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 10 April 2013

FW: Action required to activate account for Airpush


Let us discuss tomorrow

hcp

From: Airpush [mailto:noreply@airpush.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 4:34 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Action required to activate account for Airpush

Welcome to Airpush !

Thank you for registering at Airpush. Before we can activate your account one last step must be taken to complete your registration!

Please note - you must complete this last step to become a registered member. You will only need to click on the link once and your account will be updated.

To complete your registration, click on the link below:

http://www.airpush.com/affiliates/auth/activate/7b0303f9036176675b5a2bbe2796afc9/

If you are still having problems signing up please contact a member of our support staff at support@airpush.com / Contact Us

Your Username is: hcp@recruitguru.com

All the best!

Regards,
Airpush Support Team
Airpush has sent this e-mail to you because your subscription preferences indicate that you want to receive performance improvement tips and notifications about any changes made to your Airpush account, on this email ID.
If you have any questions please visit our FAQs or contact our support team at support@airpush.com.

Visit our Privacy Policy and T&C 's, if you have any questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment