Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 12 April 2013

RE: 87th Minutes of meeting-MC LTIT


This seems OK

h.c.parekh

From: Bhuvan Damahe [mailto:Bhuvan.Damahe@larsentoubro.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 11:55 AM
To: Hemen Parekh; R N Mukhija; Ashok D Shahane; Ajit Singh; Anil Kishore Koul; director@dte.org.in; talpadepk@gmail.com; djshahatdjs@hotmail.com; djshah@nmims.edu; secretary@msbte.com
Cc: Ltit
Subject: Re: 87th Minutes of meeting-MC LTIT

RNM

I am hereby enclosing the 87th  minutes of meeting of LTIT managing council which was held on 5th April, 2013. This is for your kind perusal and suggestions/comments if any. Kindly send your suggestions/comments on or before 30th April, 2013.

With warm regards,


B  A    D A M A H E
PRINCIPAL, LTIT
Cell no. +91 9833078355
Ph. +91 22 6705 1747

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment