Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 April 2013

RE: graduate data


Dear Ranjeet


Thank you for your prompt response in sending sample database of “ Fresh Graduates

Except , on checking , I found that this database also includes , persons with 16 / 10/7/24 years of experience ! ( Check column ‘ S “ )

Further , I do not understand what the following columns stand for :

·         G…… category
·         I……..stream
·         O……..inter
·         P……….grad
·         T to Z…….DOT
·         AA  to  AF…….. P1 /P2  etc

Can you please explain the meaning of these columns ?


Regards

Hemen parekh


PS


As per recent research carried out by consulting firm, Knowledgefaber , India’s 33,000 colleges churned out 5,090,799 graduates in 2013

I presume , a similar number must have passed out in 2012

That would add up to approx 100 lakh ( 10 million ) graduates passing out in last 2 years

I am interested in having a database of these 10 million

From: Ranjeet Singh [mailto:edu.databank@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 4:24 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: graduate data



--
Thanks & Regards



Sales Team
Education Databank
09711832349

No comments:

Post a Comment