Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Fictitious Subscribers and Malicious Messages in B2B and B2C


Dear Team

There are bound to be some fictitious subscribers in both the web sites
It is not possible to detect them thru software and we will not try that angle
But , when I look at the “ Detailed Subscriber Data “  tabulation in our ADMIN page , I should be able to delete those registrations which are suspect
Eg: Company Names shown as,
Ø A large company

Ø A reputed Organization

Ø Freelance person …………etc


What I am much more worried about is , legitimate / registered organizations trying to send out malicious messages / hate messages / mud-slinging messages
These must not be allowed to get blasted . Must be eliminated / deleted beforehand
The  only way out is to first MODERATE these as follows ( before dispatch ) :
Ø In ADMIN page , list all composed messages sequentially ( with names / email IDs of composer executive / company )

Ø I will look at these to satisfy myself that these are OK

Ø If found OK , I will click against each message , a APPROVED button

Ø If not found OK , there should be a simple mechanism for me to return these messages to the composer ( By clicking on his Email ID ? ) , telling him what is objectionable that he must remove and then ask him to go back to “ Compose Message “ page and re-post an “ Acceptable “ message

I realize that this may impose a considerable load and even slow down process but it is very important to guard our reputation
Even for APPROVED messages , you may consider incorporating following :
Ø LIKE / DISLIKE buttons
Ø “ Report Unethical Content “ button
Regards,
hcp

H c parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment