Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 6 April 2013

Re-Developing of My Jobs


Shuklendu  /  Nitin

I refer to my telecom yesterday with Nitin re this
As suggested by him , I will meet you in your office on Wednesday morning
As far as re-development of My Jobs is concerned , we do not need to attempt all the improvements at one go
Our foremost priority is to launch a new version which is independent of HP’s Tasklet Technology and its Cloud Server
We have barely 4 /5 weeks for this , since Geetha mentioned only 8 weeks support when we talked to her about 10 days back
Rest of the improvements can be taken up during May / June
Regards

hcp 

No comments:

Post a Comment