Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 3 April 2013

FW: New Developer Solution - Introducing InMobi App Publish

Dear  Sushanth  /  Arjun


I waited for your phone-call yesterday 

I would be happy to call you up myself , if you could just SMS to me , your mobile no

Please do



With regards

hemen

From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 8:10 AM
To: Arjun Som; Sushanth Ramesh
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net
Subject: FW: New Developer Solution - Introducing InMobi App Publish

Dear  Arjun / Sushanth


I wonder if you sent me an email which , somehow , I failed to receive

It is now over 5 weeks that our publisher a/c has remained blocked – and , we still have no clue , as to why !

I would highly appreciate if one of you could phone me on (M) 0-98,67,55,08,08 to indicate when the a/c will get UNBLOCKED


With regards,

Hemen parekh

RecruitGuru

Andheri , Mumbai

From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 9:50 AM
To: Arjun Som; Sushanth Ramesh
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net
Subject: FW: New Developer Solution - Introducing InMobi App Publish

Dear  Arjun  /  Sushanth



This announcement will certainly help us to increase downloads of our apps , “ My Jobs “  and  “  Resume Blaster “ , both of which , we have registered / integrated with InMobi as “ Publishers “

But we can take advantage of this beneficial development by InMobi , only once you UNBLOCK our account

I suppose holidays during this week must have kept you from doing this

I do however hope that this ( Unblocking ) will get done on Monday, April 1

Hoping to hear from you soon

With regards

Hemen Parekh

(M) 0-98,67,55,08,08

From: InMobi Developer [mailto:developer@inmobi.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 11:24 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: New Developer Solution - Introducing InMobi App Publish

Image removed by sender.
   
Image removed by sender.
inmobiNew Developer Solution:
InMobi App Publish

Image removed by sender. InMobi App Publish
We are proud to announce the launch of our new developer solution, InMobi App Publish
InMobi App Publish helps drive downloads for your Android app across hundreds of app stores globally. With App Publish, you can instantly submit your app to 130+ unique appstores in just a few clicks. As a result, your downloads will inevitably grow worldwide. You can also track your app’s downloads and revenue across each channel. It’s absolutely free to use, and takes less than five minutes to get started.
This launch marks yet another important milestone in InMobi’s journey towards becoming an app developer's one-stop shop for distribution, user acquisition, monetization, and engagement. Our early beta testers have seen increases in downloads of up to 30% as a result of these alternative app store channels. Click here to register and get started.
For an inside look into this product and receive additional background from our Product Manager, register for our webinar on April 4th. Check out some great coverage we've received following the launch.
If you have any further queries, please feel free to reply to this email.
Cheers,
InMobi Developer Team

Image removed by sender.
Image removed by sender.
InMobi · 475 Brannan Street, Suite 420 · San Francisco, CA 94107
Image removed by sender.
This email was sent to hcp@recruitguru.com. If you no longer wish to receive these emails you may unsubscribe at

No comments:

Post a Comment