Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 13 April 2013

RE: How PPC Advertising on Google Can Do Wonders for Your Business


Dear Suresh ,


Yesterday , I did log into the Webinar conducted by Kunal

But there were so many interruptions that I was forced to quit half way !

I even sent a message saying that participants be requested to hold back their questions until after Kunal's presentation was over


I wonder if you - and your other colleagues - could find a few minutes to go through,



In the meantime , I found following result in Google , just now :


Search Term ................ Cannot Advertise ( ? ) ..............

B2B rank......................  23 out of 400 million


Or , you may wish to enter " Slogan / Punch line " , appearing in the masthead of B2B website , viz:

.......... Stop Advertising  Start Marketing.... ( without inverted commas )

and find B2B site listed at #  8  out of  106 million results


with regards,

hemen  parekh





From: Suresh Meena [mailto:suresh.meena@dsim.in]
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 10:38 AM
Cc: Apurva Panwar
Subject: How PPC Advertising on Google Can Do Wonders for Your Business

Hii,

Trust you are doing great.

Following up with our previous conversation, I am forwarding you a very important link/article/ ebook on-  "PPC Advertising on Google"


I am hopeful that you will learn a lot form this article.

I will get in touch with you again with a new information.

Meanwhile I can be reached @ 9560797142



It is time that you started digital marketing before it becomes too competitive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment