Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 13 April 2013

RE: Read: FW: HELP YOUR STUDENTS FIND JOBS


Dr P Badri Sriman Narayanan - Principal

Mr T Kalyansundar - Placement Officer

--------------------------


Dear Sirs,


Many thanks for your positive response to my request to display my email on the notice boards of NGM College

This is a clear example of your , " Student-centric Attitude " , as described on your web site

I am sure your students would succeed in finding jobs , using mobile app RESUME BLASTER

If your students have any questions , they may feel free to phone me on (M) 0-98,67,55,08,08

With regards

Hemen  parekh


Jobs for  All =  Peace  on  Earth

---------------




-----Original Message-----
From: ngm@ngmc.org [mailto:ngm@ngmc.org]
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 6:10 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Read: FW: HELP YOUR STUDENTS FIND JOBS

Your message

                To:  "Hemen Parekh" <hcp@recruitguru.com>
                Subject: FW: HELP YOUR STUDENTS FIND JOBS
                Sent: Sun, March 31, 2013 4:52 pm

Was displayed on Fri, April 12, 2013 6:09 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment