Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 20 April 2013

FW: Sample of Hand Written Notes


Shuklendu


These write-ups are meant for our new micro-blogging page , “ Expressing Myself “ , for which I have already sent you the page write-up

These are not good examples but should serve your purpose to create and test this page

Most important things are :

Ø On his own ( without depending on Sentient ) , Kailas should be able to upload these write-ups every day , by giving each write-up , a TITLE

Ø Each of these TITLES to become a hyperlink , which Google Spider should be able to click / crawl the underlying text ( or image ) and be able to Index all the words within that page


In my handwritten notes , there are many places with diagrams / tabulations etc. These cannot be typed into a Notepad document

My idea is to SCAN these , create IMAGE files and then attach these images to that particular document. I don’t know whether Google Spider will index/store these images , along with the text

By a copy of this mail , I am requesting Kailas , to make following IMPROVEMENTS in typing :

Ø Type DATE of each note on right side top corner, in big bold characters. Date must be typed consistently as, say , 20 APR 1998

Ø Type “ TITLE ( Subject Line ) , on top center of each page  , again in big bold letters

Ø Provide a simple line border ( rectangular ) around each page content

Ø Format the paragraphs nicely , with bullet points / arrows

Ø Ensure proper / identical “ Left Alignment “  on all pages

Ø Select different font sizes for , (a) Title (b) Sub-Titles etc but consistently

Ø Provide triple-space between paragraphs , to improve readability. My emails are examples


If I have missed out anything , pl advise Kailas

In any case , thru copy of this mail , I am asking Kailas , to get attached 3 pages RE-TYPED as per above instructions and re-send to you / me for approval

Even though , the whole exercise is to get Google Spider , to be able to Click ( without login ) each and every note and index it , the notes should still be prepared attractively enough for a human visitor to want to click / read

Kailas must use some of our earlier TYPED REPORTS ( typed by Vitthal ) as BENCHMARK for the quality expected. I have given to Kailas , some of these old reports , for which , we also have Soft Copies on our server.

Hcp

CC; Kailas

Send to Shuklendu , soft copy of earlier typed report, “ JAM – Job Alert On Mobile

From: Kailas Patil
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 7:18 PM
To: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Cc: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Sample of Hand Written Notes

Dear Shuklendu,

Please find the attached sample files


Regards,
Kailas Patil


No comments:

Post a Comment