Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 29 April 2013

Planning Development of a Web site


Shivanand

I simply typed in Google :

Step by step planning for development of a web site

Clicking on this link will take you to some interesting sites
As I have said before,
These projects are as much about acquiring the “ planning skills “ as they are for developing / hosting the web sites themselves
When these students pass out and take up a real job in any industry , it is this “ planning skill “ that will enable them to execute any project assigned to them by their bosses
hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment