Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 22 April 2013

Urgent Pending Work


Shuklendu / Nitin
Following needs to be completed , latest by this week-end :
Ø Uploading 6 lakh Company Records in Resume Blast database

          Some 7 fields from this database sent by Kailas , are also required for B2B and B2C web sites

Ø Drawing up a comprehensive Project Plan ( with Target Completion Dates for each activity – as was done by you earlier for Resume Blaster app ) for combined App ( My Jobs + Resume Blaster ) . To be integrated with Airpush

Ø Uploading page, “ Expressing Myself “

      By today evening , Kailas will send you revised / improved write-ups for ¾ articles to be uploaded from your end . All subsequent articles will be uploaded by Kailas directly from our end . on a daily basis

Pl phone me and confirm
hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment