Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 11 April 2013

FW: Thank you for registering with Airpush


From: Airpush [mailto:noreply@airpush.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 2:15 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Thank you for registering with Airpush

Congratulations! You have successfully activated your Airpush Developer account!
To get started now:
- Login and register your app(s)
- Download our SDK and install it in your app(s)
- Watch your ad revenue grow!

For additional help with your new account, visit our FAQs to learn:
- How Airpush works
- How to monetize your application with airpush
- How to create a new campaign
- How to create an ad

Sign in to your account now!
Login Here

Please also find our product demo video here - http://www.airpush.com/faq/video/general-intro

Regards,
Airpush Support Team
AirPush has sent this e-mail to you because your subscription preferences indicate that you want to receive performance improvement tips and notifications about any changes made in your AirPush account, on this email ID.
If you have any questions please visit our FAQs or contact our support team at support@airpush.com.

Visit our Privacy Policy and T&C , if you have any questions.

Image removed by sender.

No comments:

Post a Comment