Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 30 April 2013

RE: NEXT G2G will be hosted by Ms. Gladys Vaz on 16th June 2013


Dear Friends

I have no problem with Sunday , 16 June but I would prefer a local place rather than Lonavala – which would end up being an 6/8 hour affair

Again , we cannot be together while travelling to and fro in 3 / 4 cars

hcp



From: GLADYS VAZ [mailto:gladys.vaz88@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2013 7:20 PM
To: Inder Sethi
Cc: Hemen Parekh; W.J.N Danait; Ajay Deshmukh; C.M. Srivastava; Vivek Mehta; Vijay Mahajan; Ganesh Apte; Sanjay Karnik; Cynthia Rodrigues; S.K. Tiwari
Subject: RE: NEXT G2G will be hosted by Ms. Gladys Vaz on 16th June 2013

Yes Sethi.. I do wish yesterday's meet was planned in advance, and all would have received intimation. We would have had a better attendance.

 I am OK about 16th June, which is a Sunday.... since it is a Sunday... just a thought... how would everyone react to meeting in Lonavala for an afternoon lunch.. 
Will work on the logistics , etc if everyone is ok about it.  If not, we meet for Lunch or dinner  in Mumbai. Also would lunch be better? Based on everyone's feedback will finalise the venue.
Gladys

My dear Gladys!
We missed you and HCP; AMD; CMS; CR & GKA at yesterday's G2G hosted by Sanjay.
As communicated by you during last week - we will have privilege of you hosting the next G2G on 16th June at a venue of your choice!
I request all memebrs who were not present yesterday to let me know ASAP about the suitability of 16th June.

Kindly note that 16th June Sunday is chosen insted of 15th June SAT so that traffic snarls can be overcome to some extent!
With warm regards.
INDRAJIT SETHI

9869349465/ 25708879

No comments:

Post a Comment