Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 13 April 2013

HELP YOUR STUDENTS FIND JOBS


Dr  S  Natarajan
Principal
College of Arts & Science , Coimbatore


Dear Dr  Natarajan

“ Helping Your Students Find Jobs “

In case you did not receive my above-mentioned email , I attach once again
I had also sent this email  to

Ø  Dr. P. Badri Sriman Narayanan
Principal , NGM College, Pollachi

Acceding my request , Dr Narayanan has displayed my email on the Notice Boards of NGM College ( see reply received from him , below ) :


Read: FW: HELP YOUR STUDENTS FIND JOBS
Your message

     To:  "Hemen Parekh" <hcp@recruitguru.com>
     Subject: FW: HELP YOUR STUDENTS FIND JOBS
     Sent: Sun, March 31, 2013 4:52 pm

Was displayed on Fri, April 12, 2013 6:09 pm

From the web site of NGM College , I found following write-up, stating that your college is tied-up with NGM , in the matter of placement :

“ Tie-up arrangements have been made with the Placement cells of the following institutions which act as Nodal Agencies to recruit students in IT and ITES Companies.
Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology, Pollachi
Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore
Karpagam College of Engineering, Coimbatore
Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
PSG College of Arts & Science, Coimbatore
Sri Krishna College of Arts & Science, Coimbatore
Kovai Kalaimagal College of Arts & Science, Coimbatore “

I am sure you would not want your students to be at a disadvantage as far as finding jobs is concerned ( as compared to the students of NGM college ).
I request you once again to kindly display my email on the notice boards of your college

With regards,
Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth

PS :
Should you so desire , please feel free to host APK file of RESUME  BLASTER ( available on Google Play ), on your College web site , from where students can download 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment