Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 20 July 2024

RE: Excel File - Email ID's

 Sanjivani ,

 

Just now I sent a promo email to 63 Student Email IDs , compiled by you

 

Of these , by now 38 “ cannot be delivered,  “because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail

 

This shows that the online source is quite obsolete and all of us may be wasting a lot of time / effort

 

We need to search for much more RELIABLE / ACCURATE databases

 

hcp

 

 

 

 

 

From: Sanjivani Kadam [mailto:officeassistant@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: 19 July 2024 18:44
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: System Admin
Subject: Excel File - Email ID's

 

Dear Sir,

 

Please find attached Excel files 

  1. Excel file of Students email Id - Sample
  1. All email Id's for Project My-Teacher.in

 

No comments:

Post a Comment