Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 7 July 2024

THANK YOU

 Dear Dr  Madhurabenji ,

 

 

I write to thank you for taking time out on 3rd inst , to explain the beliefs and principles governing the working of A M Naik School

 

I am highly impressed with what you – and your team – has managed to achieve in a very short span of time

 

After watching the exuberance and the inquisitiveness on the faces of your students , I could not escape a feeling that your school is not merely an “ Institution of Excellence “ , but it is an “ Organism throbbing with Life “

 

Please convey my many thanks to Prof Sudarshan Kulkarni , for giving a demo of the Interactive Panel

 

Once he encouraged the students ( 8th standard ) to come close to the panel and ask ( in a loud voice ), questions to >  www.My-Teacher.in  <  , there was a competition among those students as to, who can ask most  “ Out of Box  “ question [ under feature “ Make Your Child Think > Questions Beyond Syllabus “ ]

 

And when www.My-Teacher.in  replied with an equally loud voice ( a very enlightening answer ), you should have seen the amazement on the faces of the students !  

 

In  this context , you might want to  look up my following blog :

 

AI based Education Tools from India

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment