Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 1 July 2024

PROMO EMAILS

 Sanjivani

 

This refers to our telecom a few minutes back

 

As far as TEACHERS and PARENTS are concerned , I understand that , as of now, you have not been able to get any email IDs

 

Just keep up your efforts , as far as TEACHERS is concerned ( there are 96 lakh but majority in villages may not have any email ID ) . Cannot send this promo mail for the time being

 

As far as PARENTS is concerned , as I mentioned every ADULT citizen in India is either a current parent or has been a parent few years ago . But there are no ONLINE sources which give out email IDs of CITIZENS . Hence as of now, we cannot send that promo mail to anyone for time being

 

 

In the meantime , pl send out today , following old / original drafts to :

 

Ø   ( A )  Social Media

Ø   ( D ) Editors – Journalists – correspondents

Ø   ( K )  Edu Ministers + Edu Secretaries ( combine both )

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment