Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 5 July 2024

RE: Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, 3rd July 2024

Sandeep ,

 

This is OK

 

 

Earlier this morning , I had sent Whatsapp message to Sanjivani , asking her to send out before lunch , those 2 emails ( both batches of 5000 ? )

 

I now understand that she is not coming to office today

 

Can you do this ?

 

hcp

 

From: System Admin [mailto:systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: 05 July 2024 10:00
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Sanjivani Kadam; Manish Chauhan; Prashant Sharma; Mitchelle Shetty; Nirmit Parekh
Subject: Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, 3rd July 2024

 

Dear Sir,

Please find below the minutes of our meeting held on Wednesday, 3rd July 2024:

  1. Promotion Email for My-teacher.in:
    • You provided guidance to Sandeep and Sanjivani on drafting and sending promotional emails for My-teacher.in
    • Instructions were given to include relevant website links and book questions in the email content.
  2. Purchase of Indian Educational Email Database:
    • Following Prashant's recommendation, you advised immediate action on acquiring the Indian Educational email database.
  3. Creation of Principal and Teachers Group IDs:
    • Sandeep will create a batch of 5000 email IDs for Principals and Teachers and share these with Sanjivani.
  4. Website Mailer Timeline:
    • You shared the timeline for website mailers and allocated daily tasks to Sanjivani.

Please let me know if I missed any important details or if there are any additional actions you would like to highlight from the meeting.

Thank you for your consistent guidance and support.

 

Regards,

 

Sandeep Tamhankar

+91 98333 03938

3P Consultants

 

No comments:

Post a Comment