Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 1 July 2024

Revised Promo Email / 01 July / PARENTS

 Manish  ,

 

 

I went through your drafts . Taking some of its elements and some elements of my own earlier draft , find below the FINAL VERSION of Email for PARENTS

 

If Sanjivani has managed to compile a sizable database of email IDs of PARENTS , then she can send out this mail today ( let me know how many in this FIRST batch )

 

Hcp

 

 

 

Promo Emails  – Revised on 1st July

 

( B )  Parents

 

 

 

Dear Parents :

 

Is ChatGPT ruining the “ Report Card “ of your child ?

 

It could be if her teacher discovers that she is using it for “ copying “ answers as reported in following news :

Ø      ChatGPT answers went 'undetected', secured better grades than students, study finds

 

Extract :

 

“ On behalf of 33 'fake students', the researchers at the University of Reading, UK, submitted answers generated by ChatGPT to the examinations system of the School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences of the same university.

The team found that 
94 per cent of the AI-written answers went undetected. “

 

 

 

Dear Parents :

 

Do you see how ChatGPT helps students to cheat ?

 

 

On the other hand,  www.My-Teacher.in :

 

#  Helps students to THINK creatively on their own

    Try out for yourself, our feature , “ Questions Beyond Syllabus “.

 

    It will help your daughter to become “ Curious – Inquisitive – capable of thinking Out-of-the-Box “

 

#  Finds answers from the school syllabus uploaded on www.Personal.ai

 

#   Does NOT depend upon ChatGPT to fetch answers.

 

#   Helps your child improve her grades and deepen her understanding of school subjects

 

#   Enables your child to ask questions ( simply by speaking into her mobile ) in 9 different languages and get ,

     text as well as SPOKEN answers in the same language !

 

Make Learning Fun and Effective!

 

With warm regards,

 

Sanjivani Kadam


www.3pConsultants.co.in

No comments:

Post a Comment