Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 20 July 2024

WHICH OF THESE CAN YOU DO ON YOUR OWN ?

 Sandeep – Sanjivani – Manish ,

 

My following chat with ChatGPT is self explanatory . Pl examine , among many specific suggestions made by ChatGPT , which ones , we are in a position to implement without much time / effort

 

Hcp

 

 

 

I asked :

 

Good Morning , ChatGPT :

 

Earlier I have mentioned to you about my launch of > www.My-Teacher.in < Since I have no funds to advertise it in news papers or online , I am depending upon mass emailing to Students - Teachers and Parents.

 

But I am afraid that such mass mailing might get treated as SPAM and may result in blocking my Domain Server .

 

Do you have any suggestions on how I can popularize my service - which does not require any registration or login and is offered totally FREE ? Following is a typical of my promo email to a group of students

 

ChatGPT replied :

 

 

Good morning! It's great that you're taking proactive steps to promote your platform. Here are some suggestions to help you popularize www.My-Teacher.in without relying heavily on mass emailing, which indeed runs the risk of being marked as spam:

1. Leverage Social Media:

  • Create Dedicated Pages: Set up accounts on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Regularly post engaging content that highlights the unique features of your platform.
  • Join Relevant Groups: Participate in groups and forums related to education, CBSE syllabus, and parenting. Share valuable content and subtly promote your service.
  • Use Hashtags: Utilize popular hashtags related to education, learning, and school to reach a broader audience.

2. Content Marketing:

  • Blogging: Start a blog on your website where you can write articles about the benefits of using www.My-Teacher.in, tips for students and teachers, and educational insights.
  • Guest Posts: Write guest posts for other educational blogs and websites. This can help you reach a wider audience and build credibility.
  • SEO Optimization: Ensure your website is optimized for search engines so that it appears in search results when people look for educational resources.

3. Collaborate with Influencers:

  • Educational Influencers: Reach out to educational influencers, YouTubers, and bloggers who can review and promote your service.
  • Teacher Ambassadors: Partner with a few teachers who can use and recommend your platform to their students and colleagues.

4. Engage with Schools:

  • School Presentations: Offer to give free presentations or webinars to schools about how www.My-Teacher.in can benefit their students.
  • Teacher Training: Provide free training sessions for teachers on how to use your platform effectively.

5. Word of Mouth:

  • Referral Programs: Encourage current users to refer their friends and colleagues by offering incentives like recognition on your website or small rewards.
  • Parent Networks: Engage with parent-teacher associations and school parent networks to spread the word.

6. Email Marketing Best Practices:

  • Personalization: Personalize your emails with the recipient's name and relevant content to increase engagement.
  • Quality Content: Ensure your emails provide value, such as useful tips, educational insights, or special features of your service.
  • Clear Call to Action: Have a clear and compelling call to action, such as visiting the website or sharing with friends.
  • Opt-in Lists: Build your email list organically by offering something valuable in exchange for their email address, like a free e-book or exclusive tips.

7. Community Engagement:

  • Workshops and Events: Host free online workshops or Q&A sessions for students, teachers, and parents.
  • Local Community Boards: Post about your service on local community boards and forums.

Sample Revised Email:

Subject: Discover Exam Questions Easily with www.My-Teacher.in!

Hi [Student's Name],

Ever wondered where your teachers get those challenging exam questions? Let me share the secret!

Explore www.My-Teacher.in for:

  • Questions from 1st to 12th Standard, CBSE syllabus, and beyond
  • Easy search by Standard, Subject, and Chapter
  • Over 15,000+ questions available
  • Voice search in multiple languages (English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam)

No registration, no OTP, no login, total privacy, and it's completely free!

Check the attached guide for a quick start. Feel free to share this amazing resource with your friends and family.

Best Regards, Grandpa Hemen (I am 91+) www.My-Teacher.in | hcp@RecruitGuru.com | www.HemenParekh.ai | www.HemenParekh.in

 

No comments:

Post a Comment