Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 10 July 2024

PROMO EMAIL FOR PRINCIPALS

 Sanjivani ,

 

Starting tomorrow , send following revised promo email to the Principals

 

Hcp

 

 

 

Promo Mail for Principals ( 11 July 2024 )

 

 

 

Dear Principal ,

 

Question :

 

Do your students use Mobile phones in class rooms ?

 

That is a silly question . Most likely you do not permit them to carry their mobile in the school . But of course, they use it at home

 

Question should be :

 

Do they know which AI-based Educational Tool, should they be using on their mobiles ?

 

Question cannot be :

 

WHETHER  they should be using such a tool at all. They are bound to find one or more, on their own – without waiting for your recommendation

 

Question is :

 

WHICH one should they use ?

 

There are as many as 22 such Educational Apps available – designed for Indian School students

 

( write to me for a COMPARATIVE TABULATION of these 22 tools )

 

I have a strong reason to think that you would recommend >  www.My-Teacher.in

 

 

Question :

 

Why would you recommend www.My-Teacher.in  ?

 

Answer :

 

It is the only tool that motivates a child to be CURIOUS – INQUISITIVE – CREATIVE , by not only asking

 

Syllabus  related questions ( in 9 Indian languages but also by asking “ Questions Beyond Syllabus “ at

 

feature “ Make Students Think 

 

 

When I say “ asking “, I mean it. They can just “ speak out “ any question – and My-Teacher will talk back ! Of

 

course, that answer will also appear in TEXT, in case student wants to copy it

 

 

What kind of questions ?

 

For a sample, look up >  For a Creative Child : Questions Beyond Syllabus 

 

 

Do my students have to pay for this service ?

 

Absolutely NOTHING . It is totally FREE – for unlimited usage. It does not even require a student to REGISTER

 

or Login

 

 

From where can students download this App ?

 

No need to download / install . In mobile browser ,  just type > www.My-Teacher.in

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

feedback@My-Teacher.in

No comments:

Post a Comment