Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 19 July 2024

U / I of Mock Test

 Kishan,

 

Take a look at attached cartoon

 

Then think of the reaction of a student who lands on www.My-Teacher.in , and at the bottom, clicks the link :

 

C > Prepare for JEE – NEET

 

Generate / Appear in Mock Tests

 

 

When she lands on this page she sees this cartoon !

 

 

 

 

[                           ]

 

 

Then she reads on :

 

 

Dear Students ( teachers are not prohibited ) :

 

Are you planning to become a Doctor or an Engineer ?

 

If yes , there is no need to join any coaching class and take Mock Tests

 

……………………………………………………..,

 

 

See if you can squeeze in this carton , somewhere on this page

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment