Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 July 2024

Database Compilation

 Sandeep ,

 

This afternoon , from my iPad , I searched / found and sent to you all , 4 / 5 links of online sources . Now when I check on my desktop , I do not see these under “ Sent “ mails !

 

Did you get those ?  If not , pl look into this first thing tomorrow morning

 

Next :

 

Emailing project is on HOLD for next 3 weeks

 

Pl utilize this “ slack period “ for compiling students email IDs – even those requiring payment , if good

 

Of course , as I suggested yesterday , if a few children of our colleagues can be persuaded to conduct searches and then SHARE among their Whatsapp groups ( even, just ONE search result would help ), that would be great

 

Keep me informed of your strategy

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment