Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 20 July 2024

FW: YOUR WAY TO BEAT NEET - JEE

 Usha ,

 

I just came across your Linkedin post re “  Nanhe Parinde “

 

In this context , I thought my following mail ( sent to School Students ) , might interest you

 

My apologies for this unsolicited message – but, if you have any questions , feel free to write

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

 

 

 

 

Hi Guys ,

 

Any idea from where does your teacher cooks-up all those questions appearing in your exam paper ?

 

Shhh…….  !   Let me share with you, this secret  !

 

She searches for those questions ( of course, along with their correct answers ) from :

 

www.My-Teacher.in

 

Questions for :

 

Ø     1st Standard till 12th Standard

Ø     CBSE syllabus – and “ Questions Beyond Syllabus “

 

Questions searched by just selecting  > Standard  > Subject  > Chapter ( of text book )

 

Questions selected by “ choosing “ [ from 15,000 + questions , arranged Chapter-wise too ]

 

Questions by TYPING

 

Or by TALKING

 

[ in English – Hindi – Gujarati – Marathi – Bengali – Telugu – Tamil – Kannada – Malayalam ]

 

Utterly , Butterly , Simple [ no registering – no OTP – no login – total privacy – no payments ]

 

Find it difficult to believe ?  Just look at the attachment

 

And if your contacts do not know about your discovery , click  “ Share “    

 

Hey , don’t tell your teacher !

 

If you “ Like “

 

click “ Reply “

 

say “ Hi “

 

to,

 

Grandpa Hemen

( I am 91 + )

 

20 July 2024

 

www.My-Teacher.in / hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  www.HemenParekh.ai  /  www.HemenParekh.in

No comments:

Post a Comment