Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 13 July 2024

RE: Rescheduling of our Video Meet

 Hello Alec ,

 

 

I write to reconfirm our proposed meet on Wednesday morning at 10 AM ( IST )

 

One of the things where I would like to hear your views / get your advice , is detailed in the attachment ( How many Personas ? )

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

PS :

 

As far as www.My-Teacher.in  ( which is powered by API from Personal.ai ) is concerned , Kishan is busy :

 

Ø     redesigning the User Interfaces to make these very user-friendly

Ø     add a new feature which would enable school students to “ generate / solve “, multiple choice questions, based on their syllabus

 

In this connection, you may want to look up attachment : Test of Creative Questions :

 

 

 

From: Alec Lowi [mailto:alec.lowi@personal.ai]
Sent: 11 July 2024 22:41
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: kokalkishan.official@gmail.com; System Administrator
Subject: Re: Rescheduling of our Video Meet

 

Hi Hemen,

 

I was able to reschedule the meeting to 10am IST for Wednesday 7/16. If I made any mistakes on the invite please let me know

 

On Thu, Jul 11, 2024 at 12:15 AM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

 

Alec

 

I would appreciate if you can reschedule our zoom meet next Wednesday at 10 am ( IST ) morning here in Mumbai , so that my colleagues Sandeep and Kishan can join

 

Regards,

 

Hemen


 

--

 

Alec Lowi

AI Training and Integrations Engineer, Personal AI

310-955-8809  |  aleclowi.personal.ai

Personal.ai - Always Be There

No comments:

Post a Comment