Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 7 July 2024

EMAIL CAMPAIGN

 Sanjivani ,

 

Find below , a promo email for sending to :

 

Ø   Manufacturers / Suppliers of Interactive Panels

Ø   Suppliers of Educational Kits ( some of these could be referred to as EdTech companies

 

Compile a list of both types of companies – along with their E Mail IDS – and show to Prashant

 

Whichever he Okays , send this mail

 

Keep me informed of the progress

 

Hcp

 

Cc : Prashant > Can you recommend any other companies ?

 

 

 

Dear CEO ,

 

Would you like to double your sale in 2024-25 ?

 

My apologies for asking such a stupid question

 

A more appropriate question would be >  How do you plan to double your sale in 2024-25 ?

 

For example :

 

How about including >  www.My-Teacher.in  <  in your offering to the School Principals ?

 

They will make its use mandatory for teachers , for teaching ANY subject of ANY standard ( from 1st till 12th )

 

If  www.My-Teacher.in , is pre-installed before delivery of your Interactive Panel or your Edu Kit, then , very likely , teachers would not need to refer to :

 

Ø     Chapter  ABC , of

Ø     Subject   XYZ

 

www.My-Teacher.in  comes with a database of 15,000 + Syllabus related Questions and a RIGHT answer for each of those questions !

 

But that is not the USP ( Unique Selling Proposition ) of My-Teacher

 

There is no other AI-based Educational App which “ trains “ a student to :

 

Ø     Become CURIOUS – INQUISITIVE

Ø     Think “ Out of Box “

Ø     Be CREATIVE

 

Try out for yourself , feature > Make Students Think : Questions Beyond Syllabus

 

If in doubt , look up the COMPARATIVE TABULATION of 12 such tools at :

 

AI based Education Tools from India

 

And the best part is :

 

www.My-Teacher.in  , does NOT require :

 

Ø     Registration by providing your Contact Data

Ø     Login before use

Ø     Any payment ( It is totally FREE )

Ø     Any limit on usage

Ø     Downloading of any App. Just type in your Mobile www.My-Teacher.in

 

That is not all  !

 

www.My-Teacher.in  can accept questions from the Students ( and of course, the teachers ), in TEXT , as well as by SPEECH !

 

Just speak aloud in 9 different Indian Languages

 

And get a SPOKEN reply in your chosen language – loud and clear ( besides the TEXT , that is )

 

 

Of India’s 15 lakh schools , only 3 lakh are in cities / towns. Remaining 12 lakh are in villages

 

In these village schools, the “ Medium of Instruction “ is a local language

 

These schools will immensely benefit by the use of an Interactive Panel, which SPEAKS in local languages

 

Coming to think of it , your SALES MANAGER could persuade CSR executives in large companies to “ DONATE “ an Interactive Panels to Village Schools !

 

Ask your Sales Manager to read :

 

Yes , Your Company can Donate an Interactive Panel to a Village School

 

 

In case you need E Mail IDs of a few thousands of School Principals , feel free to write to me

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

feedback@My-Teacher.in

No comments:

Post a Comment