Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 22 July 2024

MOCK TEST . SHARING OF RESULTS

 Kishan

 

In your WhatsApp message , you said :

 

“  yeah, I researched about that

we can’t embed an image in a  link..

for that, we’ll have to use WhatsApp API ‘

 

 

I said :

 

“  Is there any problem in using WhatsApp API ? “

 

You said :

 

“  The user experience will change: when users click on "share," WhatsApp will no longer open automatically. Instead, they will need to provide the recipient's mobile number, as the message will be sent from our end rather than theirs. Additionally, using the API will incur a cost.

 

it will cost ₹0.7265 per share  “

 

 

I wrote back :

 

“  This is too cumbersome. No good .

Too much friction

 

May be ,along with the message whose draft I sent to you,  we can describe, with numbers   , what the user-sender , found out about his use “

 

 

Look at the 3 images attached ( 2 images for RESUTS on page 5 // one image of TEST SCORE HISTORY on page 6 )

 

Under these 3 images , we want a SHARE button , clicking which will open the Whatsapp Messenger of that particular user , which , no doubt contains , one or more GROUPS of his Class-mates / Friends

 

By providing these SHARE buttons , below each of these 3 images , we want to motivate the STUDENT ( user ) , to forward these to his class-mates ( a kind of ‘ Showing Off “ )

 

Now , as you point out , it is both tedious and expensive to take / use a WhatsApp API , if we wish to forward these 3 “ Results “ as IMAGES

 

My suggestion :

 

Just convert these 3 from IMAGE to some simple TEXT , arranged somewhat NEATLY , so that it is easy to GRASP ( what does this mean / say ? )

 

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment