Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 18 July 2024

How Can We Leverage Mobile Nos of Students ?

 https://www.scribd.com/document/318049446/p7

 

https://davpgcvns.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/1.3.3-Number-of-students-undertaking-project-workfield-work.pdf

 

 

Sandeep – Sanjivani – Manish

 

I just got these by searching for :

 

 

“ mobile numbers of students “

 

How can we send to them a message about  My-Teacher , using their mobile no on Whatsapp ?

 

Hcp

 

 

I suppose first you need to Key-in each mobile no in your mobile ( giving some GROUP NAME such as > Students ,  which will then , automatically appear in your Whatsapp under that Group Name )

 

In Whatsapp , is there any “ upper limit “ for the number of records that can be added by you ( as Group Admin ) ?

No comments:

Post a Comment