Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 5 July 2024

MOCK TEST

 Kishan ,

 

A few days ago I had sent to you , a very exhaustive write-up ( including QnA with ChatGPT ) for developing a portal called  >  www.Surprise-Exams.in

 

For past 10 days, I have been thinking about:

 

> How will teacher deliver a SURPRISE EXAM , onto the mobiles of the students ( sitting in the class-room ), since most ( or may be none ) schools allow students to bring mobiles in the school ?

 

I could not think of any satisfactory solution . One ( though , not good ) option was to deliver the Surprise Exam to the students on a Sunday

 

As an “ Intermediate Step “ , I have thought of combining ( adding ) this feature , right into our existing www.My-Teacher.in

 

In the attached templates, I have tried to visualize how this can be added / exposed to the students, starting with our existing Page 2 , where I propose eliminating the existing photo of a student raising hand – and utilizing that space for some instructions

 

Pl study and then let me know if this is feasible and if yes, how long could it take

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment