Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 28 July 2024

FW: Hemen Parekh, we've reached a decision on your appeal

 Sandeep – Sanjivani – Manish :

 

 

 

This is the result of my posting ( as comments ) , our PROMO MESSAGE on several Youtube Videos – all about NEET ( which , I thought, was very relevant to our site ) . Youtube treated these as SPAM . I made a strong APPEAL which it has rejected

 

Anyway , no big damage since :

 

Ø   All of these were my POEMs ( Recital or Canva Video as background ) – with hardly any subscribers or visitors

Ø   Most of these are still available on my blogger site

 

Vishesh says , it might be possible to create a NEW CHANNEL under some another name ( eg; HCP Channel ? )

 

But, I don’t think it is worth all that effort

 

A far greater issue could be “ Black-listing “ of our Domain Server for mass emailing of Promo mails for My-Teacher

 

This is why we have stopped that mass emailing for past few days – and must NOT restart , other than , once a week , sending out 50 / 100 emails to the following groups compiled by Sanjivani :

 

Ø   Interactive Panel Manufacturers / Suppliers ……………………………. 326

Ø   Edu Kits Suppliers ………………………………………………………………………  795

Ø   Indian Schools………………………………………………………………………………. 98

Ø   CICSE ( ? ) ………………………………………………………………………………….  80

Ø   Central Board of Education ………………………………………………………… 215

Ø   Council of Board Education ( ? ) ………………………………………………….63

Ø   Linkedin ( ? ) ………………………………………………………………………………   3020

 

Once MOCK TEST feature gets launched ( 2 weeks ) , we will start sending PROMO mails to above groups

 

I will prepare these DRAFTS and send to you after testing Mock Test

 

Among above-mentioned GROUPS , I consider “ Interactive Panel Group “ to be the MOST IMPORTANT vehicle to carry our MESSAGE to 12 lakh schools

 

Reason is obvious / simple :

 

Ø   Schools are their CUSTOMERS

 

Hence , like any other business , they are sure to have a LIST of the Schools ( with up-to-date and correct , Name and E mail ID of the Principal / Owner )

 

If these Panel Manufacturers / suppliers can be convinced that , by pre-installing www.my-Teacher.in , into their panels , they can increase their SALES substantially, then they may write to these Schools , how their panels can :

 

Ø   Enable their teachers to bring a far superior TEACHING METHOD to their classes

Ø   Engage the students to “ learn by asking / talking “ , than by rote cramming

 

To convince Panel Manufacturers / Suppliers ( about our VALUE PROPOSITION ), we need to create a PROFESSIONAL-GRADE VIDEO of a classroom full of students, engaging with  www.My-Teacer.in , in a LIVELY CONVERSATION ( may be in 2 / 3 languages )

 

This ( Video Creation ) could be done only in a real life Classroom ( for authenticity )

 

Manish did shoot a video ( with his Mobile ) at A M Naik school but it had its limitations

 

And I doubt if AMN school will permit us to bring in a PRO VIDEO MAKER into their class-room ( although I will try to convince )

 

I wonder if Manish could find out some more accommodating school where he has some influence

 

hcp

 

 

 

 

 

From: YouTube [mailto:no-reply@youtube.com]


Sent: 27 July 2024 11:07


To: hcpblogs@gmail.com

 


Subject: Hemen Parekh, we've reached a decision on your appeal

 

Image removed by sender.

 

Hi Hemen Parekh,

 

We have reviewed your appeal for the following:

 

Channel: Hemen Parekh

 

We reviewed your channel carefully, and have confirmed that it violates our spam, deceptive practices and scams policy. We know this is probably disappointing news, but it's our job to make sure that YouTube is a safe place for all.

 

How this affects your channel

 

We won't be putting your channel back up on YouTube.

 

Learn about your resolution options.

 

Thanks,
The YouTube team

 

 

 

 

Help Center • Email options

 

You have received this email to update you on actions related to your YouTube account.

 

Was this email helpful?  Yes    |   No  

 

Image removed by sender.

 

© 2024 Google LLC d/b/a YouTube, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

No comments:

Post a Comment