Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 1 November 2023

FW: LibWeb_Feedback

 Hemen Parekh,

 

Thank you for your permission. I have taken our item to the digitization department so they will hopefully start on that shortly.

 

I tried to get a scan of the front cover as well, but it was too dark to pick up on our scanner, so I have the front matters for you.

 

I will send you a link when the digitization process is complete.

 

Have a good day,

 

Nico Mendoza

 

From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2022 9:43 PM
To: Interlibrary Loan Lending <illlend@ku.edu>
Cc: vishesh@incomegroup.in; Nirmit Parekh <nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in>
Subject: RE: LibWeb_Feedback

 

Dear Nico

 

At the outset, I do not have enough words to thank you for locating my thesis – and for your  offer . I had given up all hopes of ever finding it

 

I would be happy if you upload its digital copy on KU Scholarworks ( for anyone to access ) and send me a link to download

 

Is it possible to scan an image of its Cover Page and sent it to me ?

 

With kind regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

From: Interlibrary Loan Lending [mailto:illlend@ku.edu]
Sent: 11 January 2022 01:53
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: RE: LibWeb_Feedback

 

Hemen Parekh,

 

We could digitize this for you. I’ve already collected the item and have it at my desk. I wanted to clarify if you wanted a PDF copy for your use only or were you wanting to make this work publicly available?

 

The University of Kansas had a digital repository of freely accessible theses and dissertations by KU students and alumni called KU Scholarworks. Anyone has access to the works included in this repository and we would provide you a link to download the item when it is ready if you would prefer this.

 

Either way is fine, I just wanted to check as often alumni like to have this made available online. If you prefer not, let us know and we can scan this for you and send you directly a PDF file. The process could take up to a week or two depending on our workload and staffing, though the turn around time is usually pretty fast,

 

Thanks,

 

Nico Mendoza

Library Assistant

Acquisitions & Resource Sharing Dept

illlend@ku.edu

785-864-3960

 

 

 



Recipient Data:
Time Finished: 2022-01-07 20:54:19 MST
IP: 103.232.10.65
ResponseID: R_2SH4EfqriERGTTS
Link to View Results: Click Here
URL to View Results: https://kusurvey.ca1.qualtrics.com/CP/Report.php?SID=SV_2m1b4PqAqdwLyWa&R=R_2SH4EfqriERGTTS



Response Summary:

Please share your feedback to help us make sure the KU Libraries website meets your teaching, lea...
   Dear Librarian ( KU )
   
   I was a graduate student at KU ( MS-ME / 1956 - 58 )
   
   As part of my credit requirements, I submitted a THESIS titled :
   
   " A Work Sampling Study of White Collar Workers using Ratio-Delay Method "
   
   This research was actually carried out in the administrative hall of KU Library itself by studying the work-patterns of some 15 odd clerical personnel
   
   Unfortunately, I have lost my copy of this thesis
   
   I write to request you to send to me a soft-copy of my thesis, if you can locate a hard copy in your archives
   
   It would mean a great favor
   
   with regards,
   
   Hemen Parekh
   
   ( Mumbai - India ) - hcp@RecruitGuru.com
   
    www.hemenparekh.in ( Pl see my KU transcript at section : EDUCATION , on this site
   
   PS :
   
   You may want to look up my photo in front of CAMPANILLE , at :
   
   http://hcpphotos.blogspot.com/2018/10/campanille.html#.YdkJ7mhByUk
   
   And my poem on Campanille ( published twice in Jayhawker magazine ) at :
   
   https://poemseng.blogspot.com/2013/08/campanile.html

I am:
   Other

Please provide your name and email address so we can follow-up with you.
   Last Name   Hemen Parekh
   Email   hcp@RecruitGuru.com

Embedded Data
    page    https://lib.ku.edu/

No comments:

Post a Comment