Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 4 July 2024

THANK YOU

 Prof. Sudarshan Kulkarni

 

 

 

Dear Sudarshan,

 

I write to thank you for sparing your time to show us around the school and explain in depth , what makes it unique

 

For me and my colleagues , it was a memorable experience , which I will keep sharing with my family and friends

 

To me especially , what was truly heartening was the interaction with all those curious and brilliant, young minds

 

I owe you special thanks for explaining, through demo , the features of the Interactive Panel – with all of its embedded educational content

 

Do all of your teachers ( for all the subjects ), use these panels while teaching ? Do they read / refer to any TEXT BOOKS while teaching ? Looking at all that embedded content , I wonder if teachers ever need to refer to text books !

 

I got an impression that these panels can deliver their embedded content in multiple languages . If yes , which languages ?

 

Am I right in assuming that the supplier is SENSE ELECTRONICS ( Pune ) ?

 

I was in touch with their sales person ( Jui Panchal ), a few months back

 

Thanking you once again,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.My-Teacher.in   /  hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  ( M ) 98,67,55,08,08

No comments:

Post a Comment