Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 9 July 2024

FW: Pic

 Sanjivani ,

 

This might help you in finding emails of those 3000 + schools

 

Sandeep ,

 

What is that K- 12 solution which the advt talks about ?  Is it an app for generating QUIZ for 12th standard students ? Pl investigate and give me feedback

 

hcp

 

 

 

From: Vishesh Income Group [mailto:vishesh@incomegroup.in]
Sent: 10 July 2024 08:25
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Pic

 

 

 

Best Regards

 

Vishesh Parekh 

INCOME 

(Out of office)

One attachment • Scanned by Gmail
 

No comments:

Post a Comment