Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 28 July 2024

IN CLASSROOMS - AI FOR 270 MILLION STUDENTS

 Dear Puneet,

 

 

I just read your following article in today’s Eco Times :

 

Making India an AI first nation — from classrooms to boardrooms

 

Where you said :

 

Ø     How and what should be done to put AI in the hands of everyone?

 

Ø     This requires a three-tiered approach in building skills from classrooms to boardrooms: 1) Building AI

 

      skills at the grassroots

 

Ø     Organizations and industry can play an enabling role in seeding the next generation of AI innovators by

 

     collaborating with education institutions to train students in tier-2 and tier-3 cities.

 

 

Puneet ,

 

 

Of India’s 15 lakh schools , some 12 lakhs are located in 6.4 lakh villages

 

 

A great majority of these village schools have either NO teacher or just 2 / 3 teachers ( who are unfit to teach CBSE syllabus , in a local language )

 

 

According to Central Government , there is vacancy for 10 lakh teachers

 

 

This made me ask : 

 

How can AI be leveraged to help these 270 million School Students , “ Self Educate “ themselves ? – like Eklavya of old

 

 

At age of 91+ , it was not easy but nevertheless , I went ahead and launched  www.My-Teacher.in , some 4 weeks ago

 

 

Any ( 1st standard to 12th Standard ) student can pose any question ( related or unrelated to CBSE syllabus ) ,

 

by TYPING or SPEAKING ( in 9 Indian languages – and on her Mobile phone ) , and get an answer ( in TEXT

 

and SPEECH in the chosen language )

 

 

In 3 weeks, I will add a feature for “ Generation and Take “ a MOCK TEST ( 10 questions / 4 multiple choice options ) – ala NEET / JEE

 

 

And to enable EVERY ONE to use www.My-Teacher.in service , I have kept it FREE ( - and no Registration/ login )

 

But I have no resources to promote it – take its message to those 270 millions students

 

 

I need your HELP to promote My-Teacher

 

 

In your above-mentioned article , you talked about > SEEDS – Sunny Lives – FarmVibes.ai – Agripilot.ai

 

 

Whenever – and wherever – you get an opportunity, I request you to talk about  www.My-Teacher.in

 

 

It would cheer me up ( and tell me , not to give up ), if you could acknowledge that you got this mail

 

 

With Regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.HemenParekh.ai  /  www.HemenParekh.in   /  Grand Father of AI ? 

 

 

Related Readings :

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2023/07/musk-supports-parekhs-postulate-of.html

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2023/12/pm-is-candid-about-ai.html

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2023/02/parekhs-law-of-chatbots.html?zx=e2eabbbcc8180299

  

No comments:

Post a Comment