Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 25 July 2024

YOU CAN HELP 270 MILLION RURAL SCHOOL CHILDREN OF INDIA

 Sundar ,

 

Over the past decade ( I talk in terms of decades since I am 91 ) , I have sent to you a few emails – but no response

 

May be these did not reach you or may be you were too busy

 

I have nothing to lose – but a lot to gain for these underprivileged children of India – by trying once more

 

4 weeks ago I launched  www.My-Teacher.in  , to help these 270 million school students ( in 12 lakh village schools – most with just 2 / 3 teachers or none ) to learn their CBSE school syllabus subjects, on their own – in the self-learning style of legendary Eklavya

 

I need your help to promote My-Teacher .

 

I hope you will help

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh  /   www.HemenParekh.ai  /  www.HemenParekh.in  /  www.3pConsultants.co.in

 

PS :

 

In 4 weeks time , in www.My-Teacher.in  , I will add “ Generate and Take , a Multiple Choice Mock Test “ feature

 

This will be quite like “ Programmed Learning “ , which , after “ Option Selection “ of each QUESTION , will provide reasons for WRONG option – if selected

 

My-Teacher is a TOTALLY FREE service and does NOT require registration or login

No comments:

Post a Comment