Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 8 July 2024

RE: Summary of Today's Discussion

 Kishan ,

 

Agreed , Full steam ahead

 

This feature ( Mock Tests – though meant for students of all standards ), will be very attractive for students of 12th standard, who are preparing for NEET – JEE exams

 

To my knowledge nothing similar exists today . If this assumption is true , then this has potential to go VIRAL  !

 

One of our USP is > No registration or login for using . Just anyone can jump onto it – including teachers !

 

But there is no money to be made

 

No problem. I look upon this only as a CURTAIN RAISER for www.Surprise-Exam.in ( for which , I have sent to you, a very detailed note )

 

In Surprise-Exam, I propose to charge the users , Rs 10 per each MOCK TEST , generated. Online pre-payment ( Min Rs 500 ) mechanism will need to be integrated , with a DASHBOARD for “ Payment History “ for each registered MEMBER

 

Hcp

 

PS :  Send your invoice to Vishesh

 

From: Kishan Kokal [mailto:kokalkishan.official@gmail.com]
Sent: 09 July 2024 18:48
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Summary of Today's Discussion

 

Here are the details of our discussion today:

1. We talked about integrating mock tests into the app.
2. I suggested that instead of generating the result at the end, we should provide the correct answer immediately after the student selects and submits an option.
3. We need to conclude this project by the first week of August.
4. You requested that I send you an invoice for Rs. 30,000 in your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment