Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 8 July 2024

JEE - NEET DATABASE of QUESTIONS and ANSWERS ?

 https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7215970296443326465?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

 

 

Sandeep ,

 

Take a look

 

What does it mean by “ editable content for NEET – JEE “ ?

 

Phone and find out about the nature and quantity of this “ Content “ and its price

 

Will they send us a sample of ( say ) 100 pieces of their database to help us evaluate its worth ?

 

If these are multiple choice questions for JEE – NEET , then this database could be of interest to us

 

Kishan is assessing the “ feasibility “ of a MOCK TEST ( for 1st – 12th Standard ) as an extra FEATURE of My Teacher

 

He will confirm tomorrow . If he confirms, I will ask him to implement it ASAP

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment