Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 2 July 2024

CBSE SYLLABUS

 Nivash

 

Take a look at the attachment

 

It shows the subjects prescribed by CBSE for teaching in various Standards ( from 1st till 11th )

 

Of these , MATHS and SCIENCE , carry the same “ content – logic – equations – diagrams etc “, which are UNIVERSAL across the world

 

These do NOT change, from one country to another

 

Implication :

 

This means , as far as these two subjects are concerned , www.My-Teacher.in  , can be used by students around the WORLD  !

 

No need to “ re-invent the Wheel “

 

There could also be considerable “ COMMONALITY – SIMILATITY “ , ( across the World ) in subjects like ECONOMICS – GEOGRAPHY – ENVIRONMEMTAL SCIENCE – HEALTH & PHYSICAL EDUCATION etc

 

This makes www.My-Teacher.in , valuable around the world

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment