Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 10 July 2024

RE: A reminder for our upcoming meeting

 Alec ,

 

 

I think you missed my following reply

 

 

Can we reschedule as suggested ?

 

Hemen

 

 

 

 

 

'Alec Lowi' <alec.lowi@personal.ai>

 

 

Thu 04-07-2024 11:32

 

 

Alec ,

 

 

At the outset my apology for not responding earlier

 

The time suggested by you would mean late in the night here in Mumbai

 

Like we did last time, could we talk sometime around 10 AM in morning in Mumbai ( Indian Standard Time ) ?

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

PS :

 

Some 4 days ago , I launched >  www.My-Teacher.in  <  which is powered by API of Personal.ai . It is too early to say , but the initial response is quite good as you can see from the COUNTERS on the landing page

 

 

 

 

From: Alec Lowi [mailto:alec+2Elowi=personal.ai@notifybf2.hubspot.com]


Sent: 11 July 2024 00:00


To: hcp@recruitguru.com

 


Subject: A reminder for our upcoming meeting

 

Hello Hemen,

This is a friendly reminder that we have a meeting booked on:

July 11, 2024 11:30 AM PDT

If you have any questions before then, please reply to this email or contact elevate-support@personal.ai.

I look forward to meeting with you,

Alec Lowi

No comments:

Post a Comment