Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 28 September 2023

YOUR VIEWS ON ChatGPT

 Hello  Chirag,

 

 

Just came across following article :

 

https://mailchi.mp/technologyreview.com/how-microsoft-could-use-chatgpt?e=c87e05b480

 

-          Where you are quoted :

 

“  When people search for information online today, they are presented with an array of options, and they can judge for themselves which results are reliable. A chat AI like ChatGPT removes that “human assessment” layer and forces people to take results at face value, says Chirag Shah, a computer science professor at the University of Washington who specializes in search engines. People might not even notice when these AI systems  generate biased content or misinformation—and then end up spreading it further, he adds. “

 

In the meantime, it’s more likely that we are going to see apps such as Outlook and Office get an AI injection, says ShahChatGPT’s potential to help people write more fluently and more quickly could be Microsoft’s killer application. 

Language models could be integrated into Word to make it easier for people to summarize reports, write proposals, or generate ideas, Shah says. They could also give email programs and Word better autocomplete tools, he adds. And it’s not just all word-based. Microsoft has 
already said it will use OpenAI’s text-to-image generator DALL-E to create images for PowerPoint presentations too. 

We are also not too far from the day when large language models can respond to voice commands or read out text, such as emails, Shah says. This might be a boon for people with learning disabilities or visual impairments.”

 

 

 

In this context, you might want to look up my views at :

 

 

        Code Red : for the Humanity ? …………………………….{ 08 Jan 2023 }

 

    If Satya is here, can Sundar be far behind ?...........[ 04 Jan 2023 ]

 

Ø  Now it is ChatGpt vs YouChat ………………………………….[ 03 Jan 2023 ]

 

Ø  My Experiments with ChatGPT………………………………… [ 26 Dec 2022 ]

 

Ø  Google , watch out – here comes ChatGPT !............[ 25 Dec 2022 ]

 

In the meantime, I expect to launch my own DIGITAL AVATAR website by early March ( where visitors can ask me questions and get answers in my own voice )

 

This website will be powered / serviced by www.Personal.ai

, where I have uploaded 30,000 + documents ( my digital content of 60 + years, at  www.hemenparekh.in ) to generate 100,000 + Memory Blocks

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com

No comments:

Post a Comment