Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 29 September 2023

FW: WEARING MANY DIGITAL HATS

 Pramod,

 

I made a mistake

 

The website which will “ empower / service “ ( thru API ) my Digital Avatar User Interface , is >  www.Personal.ai

 

https://hemen.personal.ai/messaging/network/hemen-ai-lounge_1613

 

I expect to launch this in 6 weeks, by end Jan 2023

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 


Subject: WEARING MANY DIGITAL HATS

 

Dear Pramod,

 

 

 

Just read following article in today’s Eco Times :

 

Techmeister’s tales: How these CTOs built robust processes from scratch    [  Wearing Many  Digital  Hats  ]           

 

 

 

A few quotes from this article about you :

 

 

Ø   Pramod Varma wears many hats…….. Ek Step Foundation, co-creator of the Beckn Protocol that powers the Open Network for Digital Commerce [ ONDC ] and co-founder of FIDE.org, a non profit organization building interoperable open protocol specifications

 

 

Ø   “ Depending on which project is active and in which phase, I allocate time, but generally 50 % to 60 % of my time is allocated to EkStep Foundation’s digital public goods in EDUCATION and SKILLING “

 

 

Ø  Never lose track of WHY you are doing a project. The moment you understand this, it will inspire you

 

 

 

This reminded me of several e-mails which we have exchanged in the past re : Aadhar , DESH , ONDC etc

 

 

At age of 89, I am inspired by the prospect of creating my DIGITAL AVATAR with help of www.Pesonal.ai ( see attachment ) , - an AVATAR , which will continue to

 

engage into conversations with visitors , long after I have ceased to exist physically

 

 

And my Digital Avatar would be able to “ receive unique QUESTIONS and give unique ANSWERS, to a thousand visitors SIMULTANEOUSLY !

 

 

 

I would highly appreciate your views on my project

 

 

With regards,

 

 

Hemen Parekh

 

Mumbai

 

www.hemenparekh.in   /  hcp@RecruitGuru.com

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment