Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 28 September 2023

Disappearing Announcement

 Suman,

 

A few hours ago , when visiting my ai, I came across a 3 page announcement , from which I copied the following page

 

Before I could copy the rest of the pages, the announcement disappeared – not to be seen again  !

 

Can you pl email to me ?

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

 

 

 

 

What's coming soon?

Description: Description: AI: " Suggestion only visible to you:: I think it would be really interesting to talk to an AI version of myself. It would be a great way to learn more about how I think and what my thought process is."

Conversations

Soon, your personal AI will be able to carry a conversation, not just respond to questions and prompts.


Copilot and Autopilot modes

In Copilot mode, your personal AI will draft a message for you to approve before sending. In Autopilot mode, your AI will auto-reply on your behalf if the answer sounds enough like you.


Sharing your personal AI

You will soon be able to invite your family, friends, and network to chat with you and your personal AI.

No comments:

Post a Comment