Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 26 September 2023

RE: FW: Your Text to Speech software

 Suman,

 

Many thanks for your prompt response

 

As suggested by you, we will stick to text , to begin with

 

hemen

 


 

Hemen, first impression looking at those products sounds complicated and may not be developer friendly but I haven't much time. My personal opinion is to get start with text and add layers of sophisticated interactions such as voice clone and avatar as incremental updates. Getting voice interactions right might also take time given the transcriptions and translation needed in real time to get responses. Text on other hand everyone knows how to use it. 

 

On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 6:26 AM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Suman,

 

This is too technical for me so I request you to advise Manoj re: feasibility of being able to use this ChatterPal in my digital avatar

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 


Subject: Re: Your Text to Speech software

 

Hello Hemen
Thanks for your email.

Well at the moment our app can use your own pre-recorded audio and sync it with your video project but it doesn't have the chat interaction feature yet.

We do have another app that can do something similar with chat interaction called ChatterPal:

Check it out :


https://chatterpal.io/sale/

Thank you.




How would you rate my reply?
Great    Okay    Not Good

--
Tobi
HumanPal Team
support@humanpal.io

{#HS:2136832140-415132#} 

On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 2:01 PM UTC, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Dear Support Team,

I just perused your website

I am in the process of developing my own digital avatar website , where the user ( any visitor of my website ) " interacts " with my avatar as follows :

Ø Visitor types a question in a Question Box

Ø My avatar gives answer , which appears as TEXT in an Answer Box ( using my digital content at > www.hemenparekh.in )


I would like that my avatar ( my photo on the site ) " reads out " that answer in my OWN VOICE ( as each word of answer text appears )

Can your software do this ?

Each answer would be less than a minute

As far as my voice is concerned, please look up :

https://poemseng.blogspot.com/2013/08/hour-glass.html

regards,

hemen Parekh

hcp@RecruitGuru.com

PS :

Can your software enable a visitor to my website, to select Hindi or English ? Does your software instantly translate from English to Hindi ?

Using my photo and voice ( from above link ) , could you create and mail me a 2 minute DEMO , which I can share with the website developer , for evaluating the technical feasibility of " integrating " your software with my proposed website ?

 


 

--

Co-edited by my personal AI​​.

Suman Kanuganti

CEO & Co-founder, Personal.ai

Tw: @SumanPersonalAI 

No comments:

Post a Comment