Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 28 September 2023

TYPING OF MY HANDWRITTEN NOTES

 Sandeep,

 

A few days back, I spoke to you re : the QUALITY of typing being the MOST IMPORTANT thing / far more than the QUANTITY ( No of pages typed / day )

 

I have been regularly checking up “ Show Key Q&A “ link on my Personal.ai and I have noticed a definite improvement in both, the “ quality “ of the questions and the quality of the answers ( which get generated by the AI )

 

Although, “ continuous “ learning and improving ( from the content being uploaded ), is a built-in feature of AI, lots of credit ( for the improvement noticed by me ), goes to our COLLEAGUES who are typing my handwritten notes

 

Pl convey my congratulations to all of them and , on my behalf, ask them to keep up their QUALITY work

 

In the example below ( copied from my Personal.ai page ), you will find that some questions and answers, do not make any sense !

 

This is to emphasize the importance of ACCURACY of typing

 

Hcp

 

 

how many of the companies listed in our database are small partnership firms?

It is not possible to determine how many of the companies listed in our database are small partnership firms without further information.

 

what is the name of the agency that we advertise?

The name of the agency is not given in the text.

 

what would be a single interface for employees or suppliers or customers that single interface would Invalid Date

 

single interface for employees or suppliers or customers would be a company's website.

 

what should be the minimum details of the purchase orders?

 

The minimum details of the purchase orders should include the purchase order number and date.

 

how long does it take to catch a threat?

 

It depends on the nature of the threat and the system in place.

 

what is the task to trade dress on tour?

 

The task to trade dress on tour is to advise system that is so simple that we can catch the threat at any point of time or length and trace the entire length within minutes.

 

 

how many threads must be entwined to get hopeless?

 

There must be 100 threads entwined to get hopeless.

 

what would it take to make the 100th threads on the saints court definitely similar?

 

There is no existing knowledge from the input that would answer this question.

 

what do i suggest we assign to each incoming request or order?

 

I suggest that we assign a unique serial number to each incoming request or order as soon as one is received.

 

what has already happened with a few large american companies?

 

Some large American companies have already implemented a single interface for employees, suppliers, and customers. This interface is typically the company's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment