Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 28 September 2023

LIKE PROPOSED " ANSWER RATING SYSTEM " ?

 ChatGPT Is Mind-Blowing — Everything You Need To Know

 

https://levelup.gitconnected.com/chatgpt-is-mind-blowing-everything-you-need-to-know-9e03fdb0b370

 

Extract :

 

While games have predefined rules and rewards, a conversation does not, thus, human feedback becomes essential.

 

 

This was done by prompting a model,

 

sampling several responses and then letting a human manually rank the responses.

 

 

These rankings will then become training data for a reward

 

model. 

 

 

Finally, a fine-tuned language model will be further trained using reinforcement learning to respond to questions so as to optimize the output of the

 

reward model. For more information, check out OpenAI’s blog post:

No comments:

Post a Comment