Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 29 September 2023

User Interface of My Digital Avvatar

 Suman,

 

Today I had a detailed personal meeting re this with Kartavya and Manoj ( Atidan.com )

 

I have given them a mandate to develop and launch this interface – hopefully , within 4 weeks

 

There are certain issues where Manoj needs your help

 

Since these are too technical for me ( to explain to you properly ), I have asked Manoj to send you email

 

With your help, I hope to be “ re-born ( Dwij in Sanskrit ) “ as Digital Avatar in New Year

 

 

Wishing all of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a very happy New Year

 

Regards,

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment