Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 28 September 2023

FW: Application for the post of Camp Supervisor, HR, Admin

 Subject: Application for the post of Camp Supervisor, HR, Admin


Greetings!

I would like to forward my candidature for the above mentioned post.

I have 17 years of wide experience in the field of Administration, HR & Camp
operations and has worked in U.A.E, Oman, Angola, Somalia, Indonesia &
India.

My qualification includes Post graduate in Industrial relation and Personnel
management, Post graduate in human resource Development, Bachelor in
commerce, Diploma in International businesses development, Diploma in
computer application Certificate in first aid, certificate in fire safety &
Certificate in HACCP level -3.

I am good in Camp Administration, HR Administration & MS Office, I can speak
English, Hindi, Gujarati & Malayalam.

Attached herewith is my resume for your kind reference & would like to thank
you for taking time to review the same, looking forward to hear from you
soon.

With warm regards,

Saju Varghese

No comments:

Post a Comment